Adventure, relax and retreat with a women-only getaway in Tasmania’s stunning autumn season.
Experience the magic of a slowing down to nature’s pace. Challenge yourself on a day hike through the golden deciduous beech at Mount Field National Park and find your flow on the seat of your own kayak through platypus feeding pools on the picturesque River Derwent. Unwind of an evening in a luxurious glamping tent, feel inspired by women’s adventure films and nourished by freshly prepared meals fireside.
When women join in a safe and supportive space, amazing things happen!
Only 11 spots available. Come solo and make new friends or get a few favourite friends or family together.
Tent Share Option 1
2 x Share King Bed Option
– 4 People spots – $699.00 per person/weekend
Tent Share Option 2
2 x King Twin Singles
– 4 People -spots $799.00 per person/weekend
3 x King tents
– 3 people spots – $999 per person per weekend
What is included:
Glamping tent – Share with a friend, sister or daughter or treat yourself to your own tent. Transfers from Hobart 5:30 pm on Saturday and return approximately 3 pm Sunday (you can also check in independently at the Truffle Lodge from 6pm to 7pm on Friday).
- 2 x dinner
- 2 x lunches
- 2 x breakfasts
- Women’s adventure film screenings on Saturday evening
- Yoga class
- Women’s lead Hiking Day 1 and Kayaking Day 2
Alcoholic beverages can be purchased separately
- Hiking boots and hiking clothes
- Warm waterproof jacket
- Activewear for yoga
- Kayaking clothes
- (activewear, old runners, wetsuit if you have, sunglasses, hat)
- Change of clothes and extra towel
- Water bottles
- Any personal medications
Photos provided by @trufflelodge, @https://instagram.com/emma_anais and @wanderingandalwayslost on Instagram